Today, United Airlines is one of the most important airlines not just in its homeland but all over the world. This company managed to become one of the largest airlines in the world after its merger with Continental Airlines in 2010.
Given the large number of online Flying Together portals that many employees use on a daily basis, it’s no surprise that they sometimes forget a username or password. Fortunately, most portals now have self-service capabilities to handle this situation. United employees excluded from the UAL Flying Together portal can help themselves by taking steps to recover their username and password.
Procedure Of Resetting Credentials
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Enter your United ID.
- Click Password Help.
- There will be a new page on the next screen.
- Answer a few security questions to prove your identity as an employee.
Follow these steps to reset your username or ID:
- You cannot reset your password without a UID. If so, just follow these simple steps:
- Download the UAL app.
- Open the app, go to the login area and click on “I forgot my username”.
- You can also access the forgotten User ID and follow the same steps in the app.
- Identity Manager displays a search page.
- You can request your UID by filling out a form on this search page.
- UAL will send you an email with your UID.
If you are not a passenger, you can also log in to the ual employee resource portal with a valid username and password. However, an administrator creates your account and needs your information to log into the Unified Employee Resources portal.
As of today, United Airlines is one of the most important airline companies not only in the United States but around the globe. This company managed to become one of the largest airlines in the world after its merger with Continental Airlines in 2010.