United Airlines offers all current and former employees (pensions) a variety of benefits. In most cases, actual benefits may not be the same for active and retired employees. Check out this article and discover all the benefits we mentioned below.
If you are a Flying Together United Airlines employee, you can log in to Ual’s intranet site to enjoy various benefits.
Various Benefits Of The Portal
They also receive a variety of benefits such as wellness programs, volunteering, profit sharing, bonuses, etc. All United Airlines employees enjoy a combination of health insurance, savings, investment opportunities, and travel benefits. Check out the list of related benefits you will receive.
- Paid vacation
- Weekly payment
- Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts
- The short and long term disability
- Paid sick leave for the family
- Parental Leave, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
- Health plan
- Medicine, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, ARI
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus
- Retirement, Retirees
Other Additional Services
- Enterprise Resource Groups (BRGs) – For more information on brgs, see Wikipedia.
- You can now manage all your Flying Together benefits on the Performance Resource Portal, accessible at the web address https://www.ybr.com/united.
- Paid free time: depends on HR management, all employees have specific vacation periods. The company pays workers the amount of these paid vacations and they can use these hours for any purpose.
- Promotion of professional development
- Social clubs
- Travel benefits such as booking tickets known as the United Airlines Buddy Pass and discounted ticket prices.
- We’ve done our best to mention the list of associated benefits, but now you can log in to the portal to manage the benefits. You can also see all of your employees’ rewards on the same portal. You can now manage all your Flying Together benefits on yourbenefitsresources portal, accessible via the web address https://www.ybr.com/united.