Flyingtogether.Ual.com is the official login site for United Airlines employees. All United Airlines employees can connect to the official Flying Together website to check working hours, view payroll information, contact their company, and read the latest news about their company.
All you need is a UID (username) and password; It doesn’t matter if you are a current employee of a United Airlines company or a retired employee, you can log in to the Flying Together portal and view the information available on your profile.
While users are rarely required to follow our troubleshooting guide, there are times when it is necessary. We’ll go through the troubleshooting guide here.
- First, ensure you have a reliable and active Internet connection. Poor Internet connections may result in timeouts.
- The second step is to enter the data correctly. Use the password display option if it is available. Your password will not be visible to anyone.
- Make sure Caps Lock is turned off.
- If you still cannot access the website, you can clear your cache and cookies. Here’s our guide on how to do this in the most popular browsers.
- Turn off any virtual private networks (VPNs) you are using. Some websites block certain countries or provide IP addresses.
- When you do not have a VPN and you are connected well, you may have forgotten your password. Use this form to reset it.
- If you have trouble accessing your account, we will be glad to assist you.
- If you are still experiencing difficulties accessing your account, please contact us.
- In addition, even retired Flying Together employees can view their retired health and medical services on the Flying Together portal.